15 Garro Street Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109Sold
Fantastic opportunity for homeowner or investor! Don't delay ! Buyer inquiry from $599,000.
House Sold - Sunnybank Hills QLD
This 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 carport property is well positioned in a very popular and sought-after suburb due to it’s convenience, quietness and family friendliness.
The resident population in the suburb continues to grow as a result of homebuyers and tenants moves into the suburb very much attracted to it’s close proximity to public transport, shopping centres, schools, hospital, university, entertainment precincts, parks you name it. It is also only 15km to the Brisbane CBD.
The main benefits or highlights of the area are :
- Less than 10 minutes walk to the Bus stop that is as frequent as every 15 minutes e.g.130 that takes you right to the Brisbane CBD.
- 1.3km walk to the Sunnybank Train Station
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Runcorn State School
- 4 minutes drive to the Sunnybank State High School
- only 3 houses away from Pharmacy store and 250m to the Groceries shops and Restaurant
- 9 min walk to the Les Atkinson Park
- 700m to the Pinelands Place Shopping Centre the upcoming popular place for a taste of authentic Asian Cuisine.
- 6 min drives to the Sunnybank Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza filled with entertainments, café, restaurants, retails a truly one-stop shop for your day to day needs
- 5.8km to the Griffith University Nathan Campus
- 3.9km to the Queens Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital
- 2.6km to the Sunnybank Private Hospital
The property also comes with beautifully renovated contemporary kitchen and solar electricity system which can help resident to save heaps during the hot summer season ahead.
An opportunity not to be missed.
Come to our inspection and experience the property yourself.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 814 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Split System Aircon